A bit about Harry Potter and the ladies from Hogwarts

I just saw Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince last night again. I cannot express how much I enjoy Harry Potter. No wonder all the teenagers and younger fans go goo-goo-gaa-gaa over the stories on the Internet. Not only that I find J.K. Rowling's story and the context of how she wrote the first book of the series inspiring, the setting of the story and whole idea is just brilliantly imaginative.

Anyone who says he/she is imaginative and does not see the wonder in Harry Potter has a serious defect in his/her imagination.

I think characters in the films also have grown up to be fine men and women. Especially Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood (who is still eccentric but cool), of course, Hermoine Granger and Romilda Vane. And I never get over how cool their names are. Like quaint names of flavours from some British chocolate brand. Or herbal soaps. haha