Here goes...........................

Tomorrow is an important day for me. I am meeting a guy who is a good contact to keep as a designer. But not only that, he runs the design company that I ABSOLUTELY DREAM of working at, as long as I am in Christchurch.

It is purely by grace that I am here, getting this chance to even meet him.

Please, pray for me. Pray for a good impression to be left behind when he meets me. I have no idea how to go about it. Maybe I shouldn't even stress about it. But I want to make it as spotless as possible.

It is not a job interview. It is not an intense meeting. It is not a business meeting. He said, 'come in for a talk' in the email he sent me.

Well. How this came to be is through Craig, who said he knows this guy and can fix a meeting with him. I said YEAH. THAT'LL BE GREAT.

And then I emailed him.... and he said come in and we'll talk.

SO. Here goes. Here goes..........................................................................................................................