How am I doing?

People always ask me how I am doing. I am not good in replying to that sort of question, because I never know how good or bad I am doing. But if people meant it objective-ly here it is:
Julian Hay's album design - COUNTING AFTERNOONS. This is a great project, probably even turning out to be one of the most fun I have ever done because it is quite big and the DNA of the project is not to be conformist. The music itself is highly complicated and hence not pop. Very theatrical. So that is also the kind of design/art direction that is demanded of it. So you won't see triangles and bikes and beaches and your elements of design that 'seem to work' with people nowadays. I have no respect for designs that are predictable. Don't get me wrong, I do respect the designers for doing what they have done. I always respect designers, no matter what they produce. But I want to also respect what they have made. So this project will be highly fun.
C1 Art Commmission - Sam asked me today at the cafe if I want to do a massive art piece for C1. Not just an art piece, mind you. But a whole WALL size art. Shit yeah! He said you don't have to if you don't want to. Haha. Well, guess what: I have to. He imagines something a bit similar to the Japanese Manga art boards on the old section of the cafe. But I am free to come up with any idea. I am extremely excited about that. C1 is the best cafe in Christchurch, the 'cool' place to be where everyone loves admitting to have been there. And to have your art fill up a space in it! Wooohoo. That is a win.
SALT Creative Convergence - Brainstorm begins tonight. Plans are: 1. Run a coolest Blog ever. 2. Art installment that involves 9 TV screens. 3. Opening Night that involves body painted dancers, an underground cave and neon lights.
CH-CH - The book I am writing on Christchurch. I am looking for publishers now. Or any smart way of publishing it and not having to go through the hassle of publishing companies because I know they take AGES to approve the manuscript and print them.
Miscellaneous - Jordi Duff Tees designs and Big Jupiter Lifestyle Group design. A bit of art lessons and music lessons now and then.
Job search - Ah, of course job looking. Not my favourite bit of life. But I suppose one's got to do what one's got to do. Did a bit of applying here and there. And I've got to update my CV too.
So now, you tell me how am I doing?