The Hateful Green Shadowed Water Called The Visa Application

So the time has come once again to lodge my application for renewed visa. How I hate it. I hate all the paper work. And this time round it is worse because I am running it all by myself. And you can imagine how that will work... Well it just doesn't work.

I had been putting off getting onto the website and downloading the forms and starting to read them, process by process, step by step.. Painful.

I procrastinated til last night.

Last night I woke up in a fearful fit after a strange nightmare I had just had. It didn't make any sense, and that was why it felt scariest.

So in that raw fearful moment the starkness of my visa situation dawned on me: That if I didn't get on to that as soon as possible, my real life would become something like a nightmare!

I made a vow then, right there to jump on to it the moment I wake up this morning.

So far, been good.

Still doesn't mean I enjoy it. I dread every single step. Right now, heaven sounds like a free residence to NZ to me. Not that I fawn for NZ that much, but just so I don't have to go through this ordeal.

Here goes. I plunge. Into that hateful green shadowed water.

*splash!*