Just.. An update

So, its that sort of a day, when you wake up and feel like writing. Not on book and paper, but more in your blog. At the moment my life has gone digital. I don't know if it is a good thing or not. Last night I wrote some stuff down in my 365 Kikki.K book (not a diary). And I couldn't write more than a paragraph. I just ended up putting down the barest essentials. Half of the blame goes to the Bic pen that I was using. Rubbish stuff. What I mean is that, most of my writing has gone into the computer. Into blogs, emails, updates on work.. All that.

Atleast I am still writing.

I suppose this is just one of those updates that you see in this blog. Just to put down on words what has been happening so far.

Buildtech Project
Its a saturday, and I have work to do. Particularly a major work to get sorted. It is an animation job for Buildtech.co.nz. Buildtech is a 6 months old building company that grew because of the building opportunities that the earthquake left the city with. I need to make an animation that is only one and a half seconds long. But the catch is that I need to do it in Flash. And I can't say that I have had all the experience in the program. Not yet. So this saturday is dedicated to learning Flash and getting used to it. Exploring.

India
I am going to India on January 2012. I. Can. Not. Wait.

I've got a million plans lined up. Mainly, travelling to Varanasi to Delhi to Mussoorie. Secondly, going to Bangalore and then where else from there, who knows.

So many plans.

Work
Work is going awesome. By now I have gathered about four younger designers to 'intern' or 'volunteer' and help me out with certain design projects. Majestic will be moving in to Moorhouse Avenue by 17 July. IT will be awesome to have office again. But I will also miss the freedom that working from home has afforded me with.

But point is, I love my work.

I also work at Patch Print as their social media administrator and web developer. So I am a professional Twitter-er and blogger. Pretty sweet.

Music?
Listening to The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon (Come Round Sundown), Mumford & Sons, Michael Jackson, Muhammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Led Zeppelin, The Last Shadow Puppets, Hans Zimmer for Inception, Daftpunk for TRON and The Doors.

Particularly trending are: The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys' new album (so smartly done), few songs in KoL new album and The Last Shadow Puppets.

Art
I have been busy with the Wacom that Barry got for Majestic Design. Its really really good. Been experimenting with it for work as well as some random drawings. You can look at some of my recent works in my Tumblr portfolio.

Many more projects at hand, that I can't reveal for now..

So, thats it for now. Hope your life's going great too.