Thoughts: writing, a life of authenticity

At C4 this morning. What is the most important thing you want to build in this life? A life of authenticity and honesty. A life of creating and building. A life that I'm proud of, of building something I am proud of. 

Is it worth being thrown into discomfort for? Is it worth being thrown into a different arena? 

Is it possible that I have outgrown the arena that I used to be in? Is it possible that there's something new? 

Deep Blue and other projects for the future.

Been listening to a lot of independent writers and what I love about their attitude is their punk can-do independence mentality, their sense of getting on with it, and not complaining that they haven't been picked up by publishers maybe because they aren't good enough or because they haven't build the networks as well as they should have. Whatever the case is, to them writing and being a story teller is as important as the possibility of looking like an imposter. They aim to live a life of independence and authenticity. 

How do I live a life that's abundant and full? By really living and liking yourself living that life. 

I hope that by the end of 2021 I can finish this book "Deep Blue" and can focus on writing other work next year. 

- Town, with Elijah Emory and Niden

- Non-fiction about creativity 

- Non-fiction about the low-resolution leadership

What a privilege that we are called to live this life of speaking and writing and that readers would resonate with me and listen to me.