Re-wiring my thoughts

 No amount of money can compensate for the joy this work gives me.

Tonight I was not in a good head space. Mya sent me a few verses to help me feel better. 

Colossians 3:22-25 MSG


Proverbs 22:29 MSG


I don't need money. I will make money so that I can do this. I dont need to do this to make money, if I can't do that. 

The joy and fulfilment of writing my story is more than anything that money can buy me. Money just means more anxiety and worry – and worse, greed. I am happy. I am grateful for my gift and talent and skill. I am grateful that I can write and draw a graphic novel – I dont know anyone who can do what I do.

I guess this has been a little indulgent post, but I needed to get a few things off my chest and re-wire my thinking so that I don't go to sleep tonight feeling this way.