Harry Potter sound tracks

I always listen to sound tracks from Harry Potter, by John Williams for the Sorcerer's Stone and Prizoner of Azkaban, by Nicholas Hooper for Half Blood Prince and another composer for the Goblet of Fire (I just forgot the name of the composer). Also I listen to Howard Shore's Lord of the Rings sound track, I used to be so mad about them one time. Now I am just so engrossed in the Harry Potter sounds so that LOTR music has taken a bit of a back seat. Nothing judgmental. Just a change of tone.
Also I have Stardust music, by Ilan Iskeri. That's good too. But for now I am all Harry Potter.

And in the mean time, also reading the Deathly Hallows. Awesome!!!

My favourite tracks are:
Harry Potter Theme by John Williams
Hedwig Theme
Mischief Managed
The Black Lake
Hogwart's Hymn
Wizarding Wheezes
Slug Party
When Ginny Kissed Harry
Ginny
Harry and Hermione
In Noctem
Farewell Aragog

I wish I can get my hands on the rest of the sound for all the films, from Sorcerer's Stone to Half Blood Prince. Anyone know where I can download them, for free??