A creative practitioner

When it's all said and done, when it comes to summing up who I want to be known by and who I end up becoming over the days of my life, I want to ultimately be known as a creative practitioner. Someone who made things, who created works, who told stories, who gave life to characters, stories, and worlds that did not exist and that no one asked for, and that no one would have missed if I had never made them – and yet, objects, stories, works of meaning, cool-ness, vibe, images that capture your imagination, your heart – that wasn't trying to make the world a better place necessarily, but works that told the story of a human that lived and really lived, and told stories and drew things and people – and not having to explain anything, or apologise for the practice of creating. 

A creative practitioner. 

Leaving behind pages of ink on them, of colour, of words and texts.