"The Beast"

Saturday, 10 Sept, 9:48am – Home

Spent this morning drawing this between conversations with Sirei and Vime about other life-matters. So it was to be expected that I could not expend all my energy on this drawing project as the convo was quite a serious engaging matter. Yet I am glad to come out with this simple drawing that is a study of Land Cruiser. It is not perfect by any measure, and the technicality is not great, but it gives me all the information that I need about this truck – which though I have drawn this a couple times on the second episode, I hadn't finalised on the references and details to go on it. 

Here is it: Bri's truck "The Beast", a diesel powered Toyota Land Cruiser.

This truck is is illegal to drive around town in Cathedral City because it doesn't comply with the carbon zero policy. Traffic is regulated and you are highly recommended to operate your car in a self-driving mode so that your car is synced to the traffic flow which is synced to the Globe so that all the cars that are on the city streets at any time are not just controlled but efficiently trafficked. This recommendation becomes mandatory during peak hours 7am-9am, 12pm-1pm, and 4pm-6pm. 

Bri uses this beast off-road in the Port Hills, Canterbury highlands and Mackenzie Country.